Friday, December 16, 2011

44 Days of Witchery: Day 40-something

Magical Recipe:

All my recipes are magical. Ha!

I don't lightly share my recipes. And I don't draw lines between my mundane and magical recipes. So do I share a recipe for hair oil? or incense? or my infamous pumpkin muffins?


My incense for Hekate:

Make on the night of the Full Moon.

2 parts dried rose petals (I use roses from my beloved husband.)
1 part lemon balm
3 strands of saffron
3 bits of dragon's blood
1 part beeswax
1 part mint
1 part white oak bark
1 part myrrh gum
9 drops of honey

In a mortar and pestle, grind all but the beeswax and honey together. Add the wax, grind again. Lastly, place the honey in the mix and grind carefully.

Allow it to marry until the New Moon before using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment