Monday, October 24, 2011

44 Days of Witchery: Day 24

My Moon Sign.

Tropically: Taurus 2*
Sidereal: Aries 42*

This is one of those places where my charts look really different depending on which system I'm using.

With my moon in Taurus, I am very attached to what is familiar and prefer to live a steady life. It says I am romantic and value deep connections with others. Sentimentality and affection is important to me. Overall a Taurean moon is also determined and hard to force to give up on what matters to them. Serenity seems to be the watchword for this moon position.

But with a Aries moon, impatience, passion, and fire drive my subconscious world. It reflects a live in the moment perspective of the world. I take things personally. I come across as being confident, whether that's what I'm actually feeling or not. It signifies an inability to tell wants from needs and a plethora of crushes and flirtations. On the other hand, Aries Moons don't usually play games of manipulation, but can't be rather self-centered when they face an emotional crisis.

Hmmm...
Parts of both fit me. I don't know if that's because at 2*Taurus, my tropical moon would reflect some of the Aries' traits. Or am I just making leaps in an effort to reconcile astrology to my conception of my self.

After all, I flip flop on how much stock I put in astrology in the first place. But looking at this sort of comparison can tell you a lot about astrology and about your perception of yourself.

Interestingly, I think I present an appearance of a Taurus Moon while possessing an Aries Moon internal landscape.

No comments:

Post a Comment